turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Delivery Time on Eotech 512 Camo

Started by Festus, February 18, 2012, 11:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Recently ordered a 512 in camo from a supplier that had stated online that they had (3) in stock, only to get an email later that they had them on back order and had no idea on when they would come in.  They gave me the option of canceling the order, but after searching around, I have seen several places online that have them "back ordered."

Does anyone know of any supplier that has these on the shelf?  Season starts March 15th so the sooner the better.  As of right now I still have an order for one but will cancel it if I can find one elsewhere. 

harleytom

I ordered mine off Ebay. There seem to be several retailers on there with some in stock. At least this was true a month or so ago.

Festus

Quote from: harleytom on February 19, 2012, 08:41:28 AM
I ordered mine off Ebay. There seem to be several retailers on there with some in stock. At least this was true a month or so ago.

That's where I had ordered mine from.  I'm going to cancel the order because I found one in Mossy Oak Obsession on opticsplanet.com

My gun is in APG so I wanted one in APG but everyone I have checked is on backorder. 

harleytom

Mine was Mossy Oak Obsession also. Maybe they are more common than Realtree APG. Sorry I'm not much help there.