turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Original bottomland & original greenleaf

Started by offshore, February 18, 2012, 05:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

offshore

If any of you guys can give me a lead on where to find a 870 & 11-87 in the original bottomland please let me know. Also looking for a 870 in original green leaf. Been watching gunbroker & gunsamerica to no success. Just trying to put them in my collection for my sons, I will prob never pull the trigger on them.  Thanks for the help

01Foreman400

Your best bet may to just buy a used and have it sent off and camoed what ever color you want.
Huntin Fool From Georgia!

SKFOOTER

Quote from: 01Foreman400 on February 18, 2012, 05:19:42 PM
Your best bet may to just buy a used and have it sent off and camoed what ever color you want.
He's looking for the old school Remingtons from the mid-90's.  I'm looking for them also.  None of the gun dippers carry those old camo patterns.

GOLD HUNTER

offshore

Correct, they were made from aprox 92-96/7.  I'd  rather have the original and not a dipped version

Trey

Quote from: offshore on February 18, 2012, 06:20:01 PM
Correct, they were made from aprox 92-96/7.  I'd  rather have the original and not a dipped version

Shouldn't you be getting ready for dinner? 

Fullfan

Quote from: GOLD HUNTER on February 18, 2012, 05:26:18 PM
yep they are hard to find  :drool:

Yes they are.

you mean like this??? Sorry could not help myself....
Don't gobble at me...

Trax

Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 18, 2012, 05:22:49 PM
He's looking for the old school Remingtons from the mid-90's.  I'm looking for them also.  None of the gun dippers carry those old camo patterns.

These guys carry the original MO Bottomland.

http://www.camo-solutions.com/camo-patterns/

offshore

Fullfan is that not treebark camo on top?  They were also made at the same time. I could be wrong, but I believe the original bottomland is a little different.

Fullfan

Offshore, you are correct. I have never seen one in the original bottomland with the 21" pipe. I have seen several with the 26" pipe though
Don't gobble at me...

Cory

I just bought an 870 in what I think is the original bottomland. But I can't figure out how to post a picture.

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

I hate turkeys

"There is no such thing as to much gun"
Elmier Keith

offshore

Hookedspur - that is it

I hate turkeys - where did you see that 1100???

SKFOOTER

Quote from: Trax on February 18, 2012, 07:35:51 PM
Quote from: SKFOOTER on February 18, 2012, 05:22:49 PM

These guys carry the original MO Bottomland.

http://www.camo-solutions.com/camo-patterns/
That's not the original Bottomland they have pictured.   It's the new Bottomland.