OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Long weekend for OG and OH

Started by Crutch, February 06, 2011, 10:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crutch

I've noticed that changes are still happening, and have been all day long. Those two have really put in some hours for us. 

You guys are AWESOME
Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord
:gobble: :gobble:

HARDCORE

Quote from: Crutch on February 06, 2011, 10:42:51 PM
I've noticed that changes are still happening, and have been all day long. Those two have really put in some hours for us. 

You guys are AWESOME

Yes they are, thanks to the both of you.  :you_rock: :you_rock:

HC

OLE RASPY

RutnNStrutn

Without a doubt!! :agreed: Thanks OG & OH!! :thanks: You guys rock!! :icon_thumright: :happy0064: :you_rock:

Flydown

boggszilla

Quote from: Hardcore on February 06, 2011, 10:44:08 PM
Quote from: Crutch on February 06, 2011, 10:42:51 PM

You guys are AWESOME

Yes they are, thanks to the both of you.  :you_rock: :you_rock:

HC

:agreed:

t_eagen13

Pretty amazing to me how quickly the site was back up and running. Doing without for a couple days just makes you realize how much fun being a member of this forum is. Great people running the site and great members make for an informative and enjoyable forum for everyone. Thanks again OG and OH!

paintbrush

Quote from: Flydown on February 06, 2011, 10:46:53 PM
Thanks Shannon and Annie!

X2!! Was almost lost until you both got this site back up and running again! You both are champs in my book! :happy0064:

OldHen

we get next weekend off though, right? :lol:

Basser69

Y'all went above and beyond the call of duty. Thank y'all!!!

TnTurk

You guy's are the best.  Thank's for all you do and all the hard work you put in to make this the best site on the web.    :wav:

PANYHunter

Thanks a lot.  I was worried i was going to have to do something at work with OG down :you_rock: :you_rock:

nctrkyhntr

Odessa

Let me add my thanks - I really enjoy this website.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

joshua

Quote from: PANYHunter on February 07, 2011, 06:28:11 AM
Thanks a lot.  I was worried i was going to have to do something at work with OG down :you_rock: :you_rock:
Just what I was thinking.
Turkeys are as smart as hunters make em and public land offers more classes.
George Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, he shot them.