turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Mega Weight 10 ga

Started by gobbler74, February 10, 2012, 11:45:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gobbler74

Wondering if anyone has tried any of those M210's? I'm lettin it ride this spring till someone works out the skinny on those and whats the best setup. H210B's are proven turkey smashers.   
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Hognutz

And I'll follow your lead..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

SLAYER

I checked them out and it said 15% heavier than lead. Does that mean 15g. ? Anyone know the weight of a number 6 mega weight pellet ?

gobbler74

Quote from: SLAYER on February 29, 2012, 10:37:34 AM
I checked them out and it said 15% heavier than lead. Does that mean 15g. ? Anyone know the weight of a number 6 mega weight pellet ?

I heard they were just 13 gram. I dont know for certain. I just stuck with old hevi version in h210b this last order. I sure hope they still kill turkeys. Before long we'll need 4 nuclear missile in a 10" circle to even have a chance 
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

SLAYER

Yeah, you used to be able to kill'em with lead shot in a 12ga. 3" mag. But I'm always looking for something better. It's an affliction. It would be nice to see Nitro company selling TSS loads. Anybody listening ?

hoyt 09

the new mega weight nitros are awesome They shoot great out of my nef 10 ga and my friend shot one out of his benelli nova 12 3 1/2 both tor up a turkey head target at 50 yds I had over 70 hits in the kill zone and his had over 55 in the kill zone! I am deffinantely hooked on nitros! Just as advertised with a .690 jelly head out of my nef 10 did just as they said it would on there website.

Longbeard77

Looking forward to trying them next year!