OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I Bought Me A Nice Curio Saturday

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, February 06, 2012, 12:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

West Augusta

That curio looks awfully

wait for it

LIGHT
  :TooFunny:

Honestly, that's a great collection.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks guys again.  If you guys ever need any flashlight advice, shoot me a pm here and I will do my best to help you.  The advancements that they have made in LED flashlights is really unreal.

offshore

seem to always be buying 1 or 2 every year.  i do like a bright light.  and that is a nice setup you have yourself

Trey

:TooFunny:
Quote from: TRKYHTR on February 06, 2012, 01:11:20 AM
If the power ever goes out everybody to meet at your house. Lol Nice cabinet.

TRKYHTR

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

TANK

Old Gobbler

I would like to get a nice bright one for cheap for my Riot gun - I need a 1 inch dia , cause I already have the clamp - and its got to be small - what should I get?

something to blind a intruder and see 50 foot
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

MarkJM

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 07, 2012, 09:37:54 PM
PaTurkHntr,  The Dereelight throws sort of like a laser it's so tight of beam. 

Here's a picture I took at 80yds on my neighbors shed.  Now there is some blue in the beam, but this is about what I see with my eyes. 

I know guys that say it will throw past 600 meters. 

DAGGUM!
MuellerCustomCalls

ILIKEHEVI-13

Shannon,

Not so sure about the tube diameter being exactly 1" or not, but I would say a lot of my 18650 battery flashlights are about that.  Let me ask you a question.  Would you rather stick with a light that ran off of AA's or would you rather go with one that ran off of lithium ion.  Most of my flashlights run off of 18650 lithium ion batteries.  I typically use protected cells.  18650's from what I have heard are the same batteries that are inside the laptop battery packs.  Now as you know lithium ion is the technology that the cordless drills are now using because of their ability to hold a  charge longer and can be charged over and over again and last a very long time.  But one should have a good multimeter and check the voltage after charging the 18650 batteries to make sure they are around 4.10 to 4.20 volts and that will depend on your charger.  And if you want to go the AA route, you can always use NIMH rechargeables like Duracell, Energizer or Eneloops.  I can't tell you how much longer runtimes I get with the Duracell NIMH 2450mah batteries in my digital camera vs using Duracell alkalines.  The performance is just a lot better from what I have seen vs alkalines.