OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I Bought Me A Nice Curio Saturday

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, February 06, 2012, 12:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neill_Prater

MarkJM

MuellerCustomCalls

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

runngun

Maybe a name change is in order: ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Ok guys you got me pegged.  

And thanks again for the compliments.  And thanks for pointing out that I have problem which I'm sure none of you here do when it comes to too many calls or too many guns or tons of ammo.  But I know that's ok right?  LOL!   :toothy9:

turkey slayer

Ol'Mossy

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 06, 2012, 10:51:56 PM
Quote from: mountman62 on February 06, 2012, 10:37:11 PM
WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!, anyone with that many flashlights must be really scared of the dark, along with several other things most of us on here won't even say, but it is one heck of a collection, you got any old pine knots with soaked rags in there as some of the forerunners & you gotta get some carbide lights too or that collections just ain't complete

Actually I'm just the opposite.  The more expensive ones are throwers and can throw a beam over 400yds.  I have one coming that will throw a beam supposedly 600 meters.  

I had the Dereelight DBS V3 XR-E R2 EZ900 aspherical already and it is so dang bright it isn't funny.  Nothing I have will out throw it.  I sent it back for nicks for an exchange.  But to show you how bright it it my Crelant 7G5 is one of my best XM-L throwers.  Here is the Dereelight DBS V3 XR-E R2 EZ900 aspherical beam on top of the Crelant 7G5 beam.  You can't even see the 7G5 beam due the Dereelight being so bright.  

That IS bright, it hurts my eyes looking at it  :z-dizzy:

ILIKEHEVI-13

PaTurkHntr,  The Dereelight throws sort of like a laser it's so tight of beam. 

Here's a picture I took at 80yds on my neighbors shed.  Now there is some blue in the beam, but this is about what I see with my eyes. 

I know guys that say it will throw past 600 meters. 

ILIKEHEVI-13

Here check out my buddy's collection.  He's got a lot more than I do.  

pullit

I don't think I could afford the batteries.... ;D

CASH

OMG, you mean there's two of you?????   :bike2: :bike2:
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Quote from: CASH on February 08, 2012, 05:58:51 PM

Do you ever have anything nice to say?  Or do you just like making me look small? 

CASH

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 08, 2012, 06:15:00 PM

Do you ever have anything nice to say?  Or do you just like making me look small? 

I am messing with you.  If that offends you, then my sincerest apologies.
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

ILIKEHEVI-13

Think nothing of it.  We are all good.   :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Flydown

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on February 08, 2012, 06:15:00 PM

I dont think he's making you look small.  It could be all the LIGHT! J/K  ;D  Its all fun and games. Nice collection!