turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

EM 10 gauge, 6's & 7's ??

Started by decoykrvr, January 27, 2012, 10:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

decoykrvr

Has anyone heard anything from the Shot Show or rumor mill about the production and release of the 6's & 7's.  I was told last summer by an EM Pro Staffer that they were in the works for release this year w/ the MagBlends.  I've got a .680 Pure Gold tube which I think will probably be too much constriction for the MagBlends, but should shine w/ the 7's.  Has anyone shot the MagBlends or Nitros w/ that much constriction?

nflorek

My browning gold had the best ten ring count with an IC .690 and 2.5oz of nitro 7's

deadbuck

I just called EM and heard straight from the horse's mouth that they did not produce 10 ga. shells in straight #6 or straight #7 this year. :TrainWreck1:

decoykrvr

I stopped by the Hevi-Shot booth in Nashville at the NWTF Convention and asked why they weren't producing the 10 gauge shells w/ 6's and 7's this year.  They said that they are, and it's called the MagBlend.  I started to discuss the effectiveness, patterns, and performance of the 3" and 31/2", 6's and 7's vs the MagBlends, and got no response, only a sheep-faced stare from those in the booth.  As a parting-shot, I told them I'd used their product since first loaded by Poly-Wad and I blasted them for their deceptive advertising and former lack of candor on shell component changes, but it was obvious that they really didn't care what I thought

eight bore

There is no Left or Right -- there is only freedom or tyranny. Everything else is an illusion, an obfuscation to keep you confused and silent as the world burns around you." - Philip Brennan