Occupations

Started by dawgfrombama, January 23, 2012, 10:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PANYHunter

Environmental inspector in the natural gas drilling field

Improvinghunter101

County Corrections in Illinois.  Got to love it.  haha

mightyjoeyoung

Was an Air Force Combat SP stationed in MO for 4 years and when I got out I just kinda drifted around from job to job for 2 years or so working for this temp agency and that temp agency.  Once I decided to settle down, I got into retail sales and was a general mgr for a large consumer electronics and appliance outlet for 4 years and then became a retail buyer for a sporting goods outlet for about the next 8 years. Sounds like the perfect job right?  Not even close!   After retail completely burnt me out, I went back to school at the age of 35.  I am now a psychiatric nurse at a all boys residential treatment facility going on four years now.  Funny thing is, out of the 110 or so employees, I am only 1 of 4 or 5 hunters in the whole institution.  Gotta love liberals right?
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

eodusmc

Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician for the USMC. 3 yrs to retirement and it aint coming fast enough.

bowhunter32

distribution lineman 13 years...currently troubleman on swingshift....lol..aint life grand...

mightyjoeyoung

Quote from: eodusmc on March 25, 2012, 05:50:10 PM
Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician for the USMC. 3 yrs to retirement and it aint coming fast enough.

Good Lord, ain't THAT the truth!!  Be safe! 
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Scottyb

Radiologic Technologist aka X ray tech......
Mossy Oak Pro Staff...

Mimosa Gobbler

Lisenced General Contractor in Tennessee! i have been in the family business for 26 years!

"My cup is always half full because I have already drank the other half!"

inthegarge

Retired Psychologist........................... Now a Full Time hunter !!!!!!!!!!!   :z-guntootsmiley:
Disabled Vietnam Vet, Retired, Proud PAPA of 5 Grandchildren

FloppinTom

Certified Surgical Technologist
Go early, stay late, be patient and sit still.

seadux

Part time Turkey, Duck, Goose hunter and coastal fisherman.  The rest of my time is spent as a Habitat Biologist with the state DNR.

nalley1952

20 yr Police Sergeant   about to retire   :happy0064: :you_rock: :you_rock: :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an