turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hey everyone.....................

Started by pappy, February 18, 2011, 09:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Hey all, we are in St. louis, at the hospital and would appreciate your prayers. Mother inlaw is going through the surgery. We are dead tired, and hopefully be home this coming week. Jack...if someone would cover for me on Sunday's devotional, it would greatly appreciated also, God's Best...
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

Duke0002

In our prayers, Jack.  Make sure you and Mrs. Lewis get enough rest.

Roostem33

You and your family are in my prayers Mr. Jack, God bless !!!!
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

BOFF

Quote from: pappy on February 18, 2011, 09:30:22 PM
Hey all, we are in St. louis, at the hospital and would appreciate your prayers. Mother inlaw is going through the surgery. We are dead tired, and hopefully be home this coming week. Jack...if someone would cover for me on Sunday's devotional, it would greatly appreciated also, God's Best...

I would be more than happy to cover for you brother if someone else has not stepped in.

Father God, I thank you for the many Blessings you have so freely given me. The true friends around me, my beautiful wife, my princess of a daughter, my family, my health, and my salvation through your precious son Jesus. Your love over bounds all that I need and have needed. Your grace, and protection have taken care of things I'm unaware of in my past. Your peace does appear in times of need and your ears are open to all who call your name.

Father, my brother Jack is calling your name and petitioning for prayer for your help. I thank you for his faith, and trust in you. Honor him with strength, energy, comfort, and ease of pain in is body. Give him new found stamina, and provide him with the wisdom and knowledge to handle the daily stressors of life he is facing. We ask for your hands to be with the the surgeons for his mother in law, and we pray the surgery is successful, and you are the primary Great Physician in her case.

Allow Jack and his family a safe trip back home, and let your Spirit be seen everywhere, as we know it will be used for your glory and honor, and witness to you being King of  kings. For it is in Jesus name we ask and pray these things, Amen!!

God Bless,
David B.

kyhareraiser

' AMEN'........................ my prayers are sent to you and your's also..hope all goes well...

turkey slayer

Quote from: kyhareraiser on February 19, 2011, 12:20:48 PM
' AMEN'........................ my prayers are sent to you and your's also..hope all goes well...
x2 prayers sent!