OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Hi Guys

Started by Kadiddlehopper, January 15, 2012, 10:10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadiddlehopper

Edited ,For some reason the first two photos showed up last night but not today. My third photo is below ,thanks for looking

Kadiddlehopper

well my photos showed-up last night ??

test this again...

turkey slayer

Kadiddlehopper

Thanks Turkey slayer , Not sure why the first two won't show any more...may-be a mod can tell me ??

rebelman

Great pic. Where is the 'after' pic?

Kadiddlehopper

Quote from: rebelman on January 16, 2012, 09:22:52 PM
Great pic. Where is the 'after' pic?

Hi Rebelman ,I always photograph the Turkeys Before the season starts,so from jan to march I photograph them .then once the season starts I leave the camera at home and replace it with the 16 . But I also photo all manner of Game ,so during deer season I'm photoing Ducks during duck season I photo Turkey..During Turkey season ..me and my son Hunt turkeys ! lol
While I'm photographing ,My Son always hunts close by.Deer,ducks,Turkey we have killed them all ...He's 24yrs old and not in to photography but is a successful hunter/woodsman.

Kadiddlehopper

Thank You Mr.Moore

And may God Bless you, Too !

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Ol'Mossy

Awesome pic Kadiddlehopper  :z-winnersmiley:

Kadiddlehopper

Thanks for the kind comments......more to come ,I have many !   just got back from taking some more ,haven't seen a bird (Turkey) in two weeks till today. I go for a one mile hike everyday through the woods..(Lunch-break) so I photo alot!

Hawkfarm

Well framed and I like the composition. 

Kadiddlehopper

Quote from: Hawkfarm on January 24, 2012, 06:55:45 PM
Well framed and I like the composition. 

And Thanks Again ! I plan to post a Turkey photo each week ,till the season starts .