turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2012 Midwest Call Competition Results

Started by neal, January 13, 2012, 01:30:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merocustomcalls

Here's a few pictures, sorry I didn't take more. 

Click to enlarge.

C_W

Thanks guys and congats to all the other winners!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

I brought home a box of good calls today. Mostly for the little guys comp case but I did snag a few dandys for myself. I actually brought this call with me for Eric and when I picked it up I told him I bet it will come home with me.  

Decorative Rookie Callmaker of the Year

CW

merocustomcalls

I played that scratch box and Eric did an outstanding job with it.  I don't know a lot about scratch boxes but I have seen quite a few from attending this contest for the past several years. 

This call had something unique that you can't see from the picture.  There are two hidden magnets in box and on the striker which are buried within the laminated wood.  They hold the striker in place so you don't lose it. 

I've never seen anything like that before but then again I haven't seen everything when it comes to scratch boxes.  I just thought that was really cool. 

woodwzrd

I got to play a couple of Eric's Scratch boxes at the Nn comp. today as well. Not only does he make a mean scratch box he is a heck of a nice guy to.

tom-foolery

Congrats to all. Don Bald had a great showing.... well done, sir.

Jim

Jabber Jaws

Entered the contest for first time this year in the striker division, :z-winnersmiley: have been competing at grand nationals for six years now finally i have my first victory in my class im very excited can't wait to find out how i will do at nashville.

ctwny1

nx95240

ctwny1