Do yall think this site

Started by OLE RASPY, February 06, 2011, 09:10:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkey slayer

Quote from: guesswho on February 06, 2011, 10:29:39 PM
Mine just says when I'm bothering ya'll I ain't bothering her :-\
mine 2

RutnNStrutn

OK, sounds like a plan. Get a laptop and sign her up on Facebook. :lol: :icon_thumright: :TooFunny:

OLE RASPY

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 06, 2011, 10:43:04 PM
OK, sounds like a plan. Get a laptop and sign her up on Facebook. :lol: :icon_thumright: :TooFunny:
Shes already on facebook and spends just the same amount of time on the comp as i do but when im not here, i guess thats different in a womans eye. :character0029:

sodfather

When the site was down my wife said great now we can talk. So we sat there in silence

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: sodfather on February 06, 2011, 11:00:45 PM
When the site was down my wife said great now we can talk. So we sat there in silence
:lol: :lol: :lol: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: OLE RASPY on February 06, 2011, 10:47:06 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 06, 2011, 10:43:04 PM
Shes already on facebook and spends just the same amount of time on the comp as i do but when im not here, i guess thats different in a womans eye. :character0029:
At least with a laptop you guys can be on the computer at the same time, and she won't be able to gripe. (as much) ;)

boggszilla

Quote from: OLE RASPY on February 06, 2011, 09:29:43 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on February 06, 2011, 09:17:54 PM
I would think if it ended in divorce, then you guys had more troubles than just Old Gobbler. :lol:
I exaggerated aittle bit its not gonna end in divorce but dang i have to here her alot like this (your always on the computer hackty hackty hackty)

Dont sweat it,i get the hackty's all the time. :happy0064:

runngun

When the site was down was not nuthin to talk about !!!  My wife will ask "what are you looking at"and I give the "Look" (glare) she says oh "Turkey P--n". Then she don't say another word.
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

PANYHunter

The wife has facebook and a few other sites that dont matter.  Shes on them 2x more than i am on here.  She understands my Old Gobbler addiction.

mossy835

Mine likes the free time, puts her head set on and watches "her" shows does Facebook on "her" lap top and tells me to have a good time. Told her yesterday I was going to Costco for her and on to Babalas for a new coat she said have a good time. Got home and was kidding around when she asked to see my new coat I told her I bought a laser bore sighting device and some shells, she then asked me, you really went to Cabalas? Well yeah.

ghillie

I don't have a wife....  are ther any single women on here???     Helloooooooooo

CSAW

Quote from: TrkyHntr on February 06, 2011, 09:33:04 PM
Mine has facebook. I've got OG, so it kind of evens out.

Shane
That's how it works at my house also.

savduck

Wife is always on me......thats why I have hearing loss.
Georgia Boy

Odessa

Mine has Facebook and playing Spades on her laptop - we play on computers instead of watching TV!
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

Fox Fire

I tell my wife OG is educational. :goofball: