turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Choke Tube suggestion for Benelli Supernova 12Ga

Started by mikeyfuzz, December 06, 2011, 02:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikeyfuzz

Im looking for suggestions for a new choke tube, i currently use the factory choke.  I shoot mostly 3 inch 5's and 6's through my Supernova.  Thanks in advance for any help.

chatterbox

We setup my buddys Nova with a JH .655, and I can't remember the numbers, but the patterns were very even and dense at 40 yards with hevi-13 3-2-6.
Hope this helps.

allaboutshooting

Quote from: mikeyfuzz on December 06, 2011, 02:40:39 PM
Im looking for suggestions for a new choke tube, i currently use the factory choke.  I shoot mostly 3 inch 5's and 6's through my Supernova.  Thanks in advance for any help.

I'd recommend the Hevi-13 Turkey Choke or the SSX. Both work very well in my Nova and also in the SBE.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

gatrkyhntr70

try the search option and put supernova pattern; You will find lots of info and also some pattern pics too. Indian creeks give good results as you will see mentioned, Ive tried several in my supernova and havent found anything that outshoots the jellyhead .655 in it. Magblends and hevi 7s give incredible patterns!
<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Gobble!

How deep are your pockets?
A good shell will be more beneficial then a good choke.

Old Gobbler

I have a JH .655 for my nova 28" - I had a batch of h13's 2.25 #6  a few years ago that were more like #7's but anyways they threw a awesome pattern , something like 280-290 cant remember now - the #6 Winchester elites threw about 170 - I still have this gun in my safe and it is the best shooting 12 gauge I have ever owned , shoots dead on too 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon