turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

bow sling help

Started by otis, November 13, 2011, 07:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

otis

who uses a bow sling  and  what brand is it  pictures   please  i was looking at primos  or something like that

otis

woodwzrd

I make my own out of paracord and a piece of leather. I think they are more comfortable than a store bought one. I can try to get a pic of my setup and post it later

drenalinld

I have used the Primos for three or four seasons and it works great. I like the sting and cable protection. I will post a pic later.

savedbygrace

I've been using the primos sling and have nothing against it, but this year I bought one of these...

http://www.gameplangear.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=10&idcategory=11

and LOVE it. Where I hunt for deer and turkey I have to travel a good ways on a 4 wheeler and this thing carries my bow and everything I need for an all day hunt. I like it because when I had my primos sling I would have my with it and a back pack, with this it's all combined. Kinda bulky, but I've taken it up a tree with me several times deer hunting and it's not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

wildcat14

ohiomossyoak

"Mister X"=2013 Recon'ed Stryker Strykezone 380 covered in Mossy Oak Treestand camo(1inch groups@45yards off a bench with Slick Trick Broadheads)
"General Patton"=Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag/24in ported barrel in  woodland camo

tcook7

Quote from: savedbygrace on November 18, 2011, 03:17:35 PM
I've been using the primos sling and have nothing against it, but this year I bought one of these...

http://www.gameplangear.com/productcart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idproduct=10&idcategory=11

and LOVE it. Where I hunt for deer and turkey I have to travel a good ways on a 4 wheeler and this thing carries my bow and everything I need for an all day hunt. I like it because when I had my primos sling I would have my with it and a back pack, with this it's all combined. Kinda bulky, but I've taken it up a tree with me several times deer hunting and it's not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be.

x2  Very convenient for storage and carrying

redrivergar

I really like my primos. It keeps both hands free on my walk in and out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

captpete

Another vote for the Primos sling. I don't use it all the time, but when I have a long walk ahead of me it's on the bow. I really like the fact that my cams and string & cables are cover. The down side to it is there no way to shoot with in on...cost me a turkey one day. I was leaving and as I rounded a corner on the logging road there was Tom feeding on the road. By the time I got the sling off, he realized I was there. Without the sling on I would have had plenty of time to draw and make the 30yd shot.

zeus26

I've never heard anything bad said about the Primos sling.

Hootowl

Primos, works very well.

Hoot