Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Devotional - Wednesday - 2/16/11 - Taking the "I"out of marriage

Started by lightsoutcalls, February 16, 2011, 09:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

Keeping with the focus of Valentine's day for the month of February, I wanted to share an article with you guys.  I hope it doesn't come across as a copout for not typing out all of the information.  The link below goes to an article at the Focus on The Family website.  I hope you will take time to read it, along with the other articles in the series.  You can also search other topics on their site for insight and helpful information.  Many men won't open up and admit to themselves or others that there are issues in their marriage relationship that keep it from thriving.  The efforts required to restore and rebuild our marriages to a more healthy status are well worth the efforts.

http://www.focusonthefamily.com/marriage/strengthening_your_marriage/love_for_the_long_haul/taking_the_i_out_of_marriage.aspx

God bless,
Wendell
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

BOFF

Thanks Wendell!!

I ALWAYS need to work on selflessness.

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Duke0002

HeavyMetal

thanks for sharing that article, ive been married for 2 years now and that article really put some things into perspective for me thanks again

turkey slayer