OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Browning 10 Ga. Gold  (Read 8536 times)

Offline lethan65717

Re: Browning 10 Ga. Gold
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 11:17:38 PM »
Gobbler 74, We haven't made any changes to the components on the H210B.  I will have to ask Ray if he has noticed a difference in the shooting of it.  He has not let me know of any changes and he tells me when he does so that I can let the customers know!

Offline John Y

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2011, 08:32:12 AM »
Thanks to everyone for the help on the new Browning.  I have taken 3 birds since the season started here in Alabama with the new gun and I could not be happier with it.  Best year starting out that I have ever had. Hope I can finish the season out with 2 more.

Offline deadbuck

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2011, 09:34:55 AM »
John Y:

You have a killer setup, and it is going to kill turks with ANY shell you put in it. Don't worry about a letter behind a number on a shell. Shoot what you got. Then go get some more.

Offline gobbler74

• Long Spur Gobbler
    • Warbird Turkey Calls
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2011, 03:08:32 PM »
 If You guys get a chance try both 210 and 210b in the same pellet size....when you check out the pattern board post up your findings. I haven't shot the Sp-10 to compare.  Both are great patterns in brownings so you don't have to get congress involved on which to buy if you've never actually tried both yourself.  If you like to shoot you may find the patterns interesting.....

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"