OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Bottlecap Necklaces  (Read 2842 times)

Offline OLE RASPY

• Paintbrush Beard
  • KENTUCKY
Bottlecap Necklaces
« on: September 12, 2011, 10:09:41 PM »
Hey guys my wife makes and sells bottlecap necklaces.I know this aint a guy thing but yalls wife and kids might like them.She can do any image.She already has some hunting related images.The cost of these necklaces are $6.00 a piece,shipping cost will be determined when you order.
You can either order from her page or let me know via personal message on here and we can work it out that way.You can go to facebook and in the search box type in Designs by Tonya and it will take you to her page. Here is a few pics of some images she has and what the necklace looks like.She can do any kind of cord on it, like ribbon or the cord you see.Thanks for looking.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2011, 09:59:42 PM by OLE RASPY »

Offline CSAW

• Longbeard
Re: Bottlecap Necklaces
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 10:51:32 AM »
Careful, don't get her too many sales on those.  Next thing you know you will find yourself driving her to craftshows, setting up her booth, putting on snaprings, painting bottle caps, arranging necklaces, and Manning the booth so she can go check out the other booths.  Not that this has happened to me for an entire weekend of early goose season.....

Offline OLE RASPY

• Paintbrush Beard
  • KENTUCKY
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 08:53:26 PM »
Careful, don't get her too many sales on those.  Next thing you know you will find yourself driving her to craftshows, setting up her booth, putting on snaprings, painting bottle caps, arranging necklaces, and Manning the booth so she can go check out the other booths.  Not that this has happened to me for an entire weekend of early goose season.....
:lol: i have done a couple things you mentioned already.Ive took her to craftshows and set everything up but i havnt done any manning the booth or painting.She knows deer hunting is in and getting colder round these parts and i have a few nice bucks hanging out so she wont ask right now. :lol:

Offline CSAW

• Longbeard
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 02:14:53 PM »
Good Luck! 

Offline gob09

• Double Beard
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 07:07:39 AM »
:lol: i have done a couple things you mentioned already.Ive took her to craftshows and set everything up but i havnt done any manning the booth or painting.She knows deer hunting is in and getting colder round these parts and i have a few nice bucks hanging out so she wont ask right now. :lol:
true measure of a man