turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

cuddeback customer service

Started by clarksvalley, July 24, 2011, 10:52:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarksvalley

i have a cuddeback expert for the last couple of years now no real problems,the end of last year it was not taking picturers.i wrote it off as low batteries and cold weather,the whole last year it did`nt matter what time of day the picture was marked 7-31 2:43 p.m. and when you turned it on the please wait would take forever to clear off,now won`t even take a picture.i`m going to contact cuddeback this week but had heard they`re customer service is terrible had any of you guys had any experience with them.

clarksvalley

wish me luck,i`m going to give cuddeback a call to night if i can reach them.my wife got me two dlc coverts for x-mas put them out two weeks ago,going to check them when this heat stops.

hookedspur

Quote from: slickyboyboo on July 27, 2011, 09:01:00 AM
Let us know how the cuddeback call goes, as I may give them a call soon myself.
:agreed:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

clarksvalley

will do,i tried the other night and got no one.just been so busy getting ready to go camping for a long weekend in west virgina and trying to get some work done around the house.

clarksvalley

well slickyboyboo things went pretty much just as you said.the camera was out of warranty and would not fix it,so for $75 and $10 in shipping they would send me a capture.it spites me to get another cuddeback product but the camera isn`t doing me anygood the way it is.so i`ll probably sent the money and old camera and get the capture.