turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Environ-Metal 10 gauge loads

Started by decoykrvr, July 19, 2011, 03:37:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

decoykrvr

I was talking to an EM Pro-staffer about the 10 gauge Mag-Blends and he said they are also going to have the 23/8oz. load in 6's and 7's before next Spring.  I think they may give Nitro-Ray a real run for the money.

Basser69

If these shell shoot remotely good I think it might sink his ship. If I can buy a box of EM's 10 or 12 shells for $40-50 I will over a box of Nitros $80

gobbler74

"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

Devastator

im glad the fed 7's shoot great out of my sp10.not going to waste another nickel trying other loads.

Hognutz

Quote from: timb on July 20, 2011, 04:19:48 PM
im glad the fed 7's shoot great out of my sp10.not going to waste another nickel trying other loads.

Sorry to hear that..  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Old Gobbler

I would have to look and evaluate the patterns , I like the h13's but I also like a load that packs some heat with the FPS - I'm hoping the MagBlend10's are able to shoot 300+ , if they can be made to shoot 320 and up I will buy up whole cases of the stuff and sit on them

Now historically the H13's are able to shoot the tightest loads out there if the #6 at 1080 out of a 10 gauge can be made to consistently shoot 230-250 that is going to be one heck of a load -
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

woodchip

Looks like I'm going to be buying a 10ga now!! :z-guntootsmiley:    Been wanting one for a long time but never did because of the lack of variety in shells.

gobbler74

Quote from: woodchip on July 21, 2011, 11:59:26 PM
Looks like I'm going to be buying a 10ga now!! :z-guntootsmiley:    Been wanting one for a long time but never did because of the lack of variety in shells.
Exactly
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail"

gobbler74

Until they quit making them and its back to the drawing board..Ive run into that before

Devastator

Quote from: gobbler74 on July 22, 2011, 11:50:12 AM
Until they quit making them and its back to the drawing board..Ive run into that before
yes,don't remind me.i went through it after win stopped making the h.v. 6's lol.

gobble157

Quote from: wingseeker on December 04, 2011, 11:40:24 AM
Quote from: woodchip on July 21, 2011, 11:59:26 PM

The HeviShot Magnum Blend 10 gauge will have 2 3/8 oz of shot and be in
5/6/7's.....so go ahead and get your 10 gauge....lol

When are they going to start selling them? Haven't seen anything on their website to date.
Life long obsessed turkey hunting from the great state of Georgia!

23 more states to go!!! US Slam bound!

bigdale

They will be available for purchase in 2012

ElkTurkMan

Quote from: bigdale on December 13, 2011, 04:40:05 PM
They will be available for purchase in 2012
I'm dying to get my hands on some.  I just purchased a RHino choke for my ten, and I can't wait to see what this load/ choke combo will do out of my SP-10.