turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

These Pots led to “Perfection” UPDATE

Started by Tom007, April 02, 2024, 08:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

What a beautiful striker and gesture from Tim, in sending you that striker.  This just goes to show, you never know who you are going to meet and become friends with on Old Gobbler Site...  Congrats Tom on a fine striker...

Tom007

Quote from: Greg Massey on April 11, 2024, 09:09:52 AM
What a beautiful striker and gesture from Tim, in sending you that striker.  This just goes to show, you never know who you are going to meet and become friends with on Old Gobbler Site...  Congrats Tom on a fine striker...

Thank you Greg. Yes, Tim went out of his way to get me the striker. It plays as good as my Cody Black Knight Carbon Striker, these are killer strikers on any surface. Thanks again Tim!!!
"Solo hunter"

Gobbler Decapitator

This post is wild for timing. I have been trying to get a hold of one of these beauties for awhile and just made a post a few minutes ago before stumbling upon this. Hopefully Perfection is able to put out some more of these bad Larry's!  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Tom007

Quote from: Gobbler Decapitator on April 11, 2024, 08:36:30 PM
This post is wild for timing. I have been trying to get a hold of one of these beauties for awhile and just made a post a few minutes ago before stumbling upon this. Hopefully Perfection is able to put out some more of these bad Larry's!  :you_rock: :you_rock: :you_rock:

Reach out to "Raspy D" on the forum, message him. Great guy who may be able to help you here....good luck....
"Solo hunter"