OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Striker Display

Started by aclawrence, March 10, 2024, 06:32:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aclawrence

Hey fellow turkey lovers, I can't remember if I have posted these striker displays here in the pot call section before. I did a search and didn't see it. I made some of these last year and they turned out pretty cool. I have this 25 hole display ready to go if anyone is interested. It holds 25 strikers and has the little maroon scotch brite pieces punched out and placed in the bottom of the holes to protect your striker tips. This one is $65 shipped. Thanks for looking.

Well this one is sold. I'm going to go and see if I have anymore finished and ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

outdoornut

Really nice!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

aclawrence

Quote from: outdoornut on March 10, 2024, 06:35:06 PM
Really nice!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Thank you

WV Ridge Reaper

Looks good Andrew !! i was just thinking about you and these holders,havent seen one posted for a while ...Might snag that one up if you still have it later this week...I need another hahaha

aclawrence

Quote from: WV Ridge Reaper on March 10, 2024, 06:47:28 PM
Looks good Andrew !! i was just thinking about you and these holders,havent seen one posted for a while ...Might snag that one up if you still have it later this week...I need another hahaha

Thank you. Someone has said they want it. I do have a 35 hole display that I just need to spray some finish on. I might do that now. I've been busy this last year and these projects got pushed to the back burner. What are those black pieces you are using?  Would you like a smaller diameter hole?

Manager8

aclawrence

Quote from: Manager8 on March 10, 2024, 07:22:32 PM
Nice display I like it
Thank you sir

aclawrence

I finished up a 35 hole display this morning. It took every striker I have to fill this thing up but I know some of y'all have some amazing call collections and could fill up two or three of these with some top notch strikers. (SOLD)

The 35 hole is $75 shipped. I'm waiting to hear back from someone who messaged me last night. If he doesn't want this one it will be available. Thanks for looking!

tgilbert

If he doesn't want the 35 hole I'll take it.

WV Ridge Reaper

Quote from: tgilbert on March 11, 2024, 10:30:11 AM
If he doesn't want the 35 hole I'll take it.
Your good bud..I already have one i can
wait for another

aclawrence

Hey guys thanks for all the interest in these. All the displays I have are sold now but I'm going to get to work on making some more. Y'all are a blessing.

JLH

Does it come with the strikers too?!?????

Amazing work as always, I'm going to need a couple for sure!

aclawrence

Quote from: JLH on March 11, 2024, 02:38:20 PM
Does ot come with the strikers too?!?????

Amazing work as always, I'm going to need a couple for sure!
Those strikers are the amazing work!  I really like the heavy hickory I picked up at the show.

aclawrence

I have a 25 hole display ready to go. I think we'll just start calling the 25 hole the "medium sized" display. This is one my laser engraver guy screwed up and burnt too deep into the edges where it doesn't even have any engraving. Anyway, I chamfered all the bottom edges 45 degrees and I think it actually looks pretty cool. Unfortunately this one does have some marks in the wood that I didn't see before I sprayed it with lacquer. I can't sand the front too much anyway because I'll get into the the laser engraving. That being said I'll sale this one as a "2nd" for $55. It will still function just the same but has a couple cosmetic blemishes.

28 gauge Hunter

They look great, maybe one day I'll have enough to fill one up