OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Anybody run a Supreme By Steve Reeves?

Started by zelmo1, March 01, 2024, 10:03:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

Anybody run a Supreme call from Steve Reeves? If so, which one. I have a double suicide that is fantastic. He is quite slow but the calls are top notch. Z

outdoornut

I have one of his pots.They are killer.When he makes one, it's a turkey killing machine.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

randywallace

I got a pure death model probably 10 years or so ago.  It serves its purpose, but doesn't sound any better than other callers I have that cost 1/4 its price.

runngun

Glass/crystal "Pure Death" slate on the bottom in Cocobolo pot. Absolutely Pure Turkey!!!
Midwest Turkey calls used to be the best way to get one of them.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

KYFrid

I've got a Strut Buster that I picked up from him a number of years ago when he used to be at the NWTF convention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jakeman

I have a strut buster as well and it's a good call. It definitely has a different turkey in it than a lot of other calls I have

chipper

I have all of Steve's calls and multiple of one. My favorite by far is the Siren, then the  zebra wood Strutbuster, they all are excellent calls, just a long wait to get one, they do have excellent resale if you don't like it.

Joneshunter

Heck if you can even get one then things so hard to find and when you find one it's worth way too much than it should be. Expensive and overrated I feel like. Looks real pretty though but definitely not worth no 300$+

chipper

Quote from: Joneshunter on March 28, 2024, 04:37:25 PM
Heck if you can even get one then things so hard to find and when you find one it's worth way too much than it should be. Expensive and overrated I feel like. Looks real pretty though but definitely not worth no 300$+
I personally wouldn't take $300 apiece for mine, been using them since the early 2000's and have tried a lot of calls that just don't have the sound that they do. There are a lot of good sounding calls out there but wouldn't trade my Supremes for any of them.

outdoornut

I have a Strutbuster and a set for looking at.The Strutbuster is an awesome call.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk