only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Awesome Push Pin Night

Started by Greg Massey, February 25, 2024, 08:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg Massey

Congratulations to all the winners.. 

Thanks Shannon...

Congratulations on your well deserved up coming retirement.

DFelico

Yep. Bunch of dead birds in the near future.

Old Gobbler

Guys I'll have more throughout the season , I'll try and get everyone who wants one a call

I trying to do this as fair as possible,  but for years the lions share of my calls were being gobbled up by collectors and call flippers and my list got to long to maintain ...so I had to change things up

Me and the Wife (Annie) the brains behind the website...are planning on my retirement from ups , it has been a beast working the way I do for years and years ...2020 I worked 3056 hours there ..plus made calls ...whew

Anyways next April to September...hopefully...it looks like be hanging up the browns and finally relax for once in my life ...I will likely go semi full-time making game calls ....I'll be moving away from south Florida..as the place is turning into another California with the hostile attitude and traffic ....probably north Florida , Georgia..who knows

Anyways I'll try my best to get you some calls...if its the last thing I do

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Lcmacd 58

Congrats my friend on your upcoming retirement  ..... all those long hours are worth it in the run

Mathews.1

Congratulations to the winners and big congratulations to Shannon on his soon to be retired

Tyoung

Congrats to winners and those looking forward to retirement. Well deserved.....

Bedge7767

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 25, 2024, 08:20:41 PM
Guys I'll have more throughout the season , I'll try and get everyone who wants one a call

I trying to do this as fair as possible,  but for years the lions share of my calls were being gobbled up by collectors and call flippers and my list got to long to maintain ...so I had to change things up

Me and the Wife (Annie) the brains behind the website...are planning on my retirement from ups , it has been a beast working the way I do for years and years ...2020 I worked 3056 hours there ..plus made calls ...whew

Anyways next April to September...hopefully...it looks like be hanging up the browns and finally relax for once in my life ...I will likely go semi full-time making game calls ....I'll be moving away from south Florida..as the place is turning into another California with the hostile attitude and traffic ....probably north Florida , Georgia..who knows

Shannon

Come on up to Northeast Georgia.
Jim

Old Gobbler

Quote from: Bedge7767 on February 25, 2024, 08:59:18 PM

Shannon

I've been looking into it , some places look like nice homes and access to some decent hunting ...

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Bedge7767

Quote from: Old Gobbler on February 25, 2024, 09:07:01 PM
Quote from: Bedge7767 on February 25, 2024, 08:59:18 PM

Shannon

I've been looking into it , some places look like nice homes and access to some decent hunting ...
We'll find some turkeys somewhere.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Jim

Manager8

Meleagris gallopavo

I'm so thankful for this website and for Shannon offering these amazing push pins!  I won one tonight and I'm pumped to get my black box bloody!  Congratulations to the other winners! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

Tom007

Quote from: Meleagris gallopavo on February 25, 2024, 09:22:12 PM
I'm so thankful for this website and for Shannon offering these amazing push pins!  I won one tonight and I'm pumped to get my black box bloody!  Congratulations to the other winners! 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats! You're gonna need a bigger freezer!
"Solo hunter"

Alabama556

Congrats. Alabama is not far and we have some good hunting.

JeffC

Thank you Mrs. OG and Shannon for continuing to use the post count minimums. Good luck with your retirement plans from your 2nd full time job, ( family is always 1st) 3rd and 4 full time jobs will soon take over your life. 3rd being calls 4th is your VW bus project. 
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Civil Engineer