turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Cody Pricing “Heading to the Moon”

Started by Tom007, February 09, 2024, 07:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Scrolling through EBAY today and saw a Cody Spec 1 Legend priced at $1,250.00 dollars. A forum friend recently directed me to a real nice Cody World Class Slate for $115.00 delivered. I was grateful to him for the tip, especially seeing this "telephone number" asking price. Time will tell if it sells for that....wow
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

I almost forgot, doesn't include shipping.... :turkey2:
"Solo hunter"

zelmo1

What a deal I have for you guys. I have 20 "limited run" Mini Z slate/glass osage pot calls for sale for $900 each, and that includes shipping and 5 strikers. Anybody interested pm me. P.S. they look alarmingly similar to the $50 calls but dont be fooled. :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey: Z

Tom007

Quote from: zelmo1 on February 09, 2024, 07:40:37 AM
What a deal I have for you guys. I have 20 "limited run" Mini Z slate/glass osage pot calls for sale for $900 each, and that includes shipping and 5 strikers. Anybody interested pm me. P.S. they look alarmingly similar to the $50 calls but dont be fooled. :funnyturkey: :funnyturkey: Z

Save one for me Z.  :funnyturkey:
"Solo hunter"

guesswho

I have my twelve fifty ready.   It's the hundo in between I'm having an issue with. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Yoder409

They're ASKING for $1250.

I'm quite interested to see if anybody bites on the hysteria THIS time around.    :popcorn:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Greg Massey

SO my Mr Fox one is priceless ... And I did get it from Cody Calls ....

Bedge7767

Deals can still be found but you have to be fast.
Jim

zelmo1

bbcoach

You can pick yourself up a Cody Hickory striker for a Grant!  $42.50 plus $5.90 shipping. 

WV Flopper

I ordered 6 WC calls this spring/June. All 6 were 1500, but....I haven't ever got them either. Thinking I never will, very sad. I do like the Cody calls.

Tom007

Quote from: WV Flopper on February 09, 2024, 04:27:11 PM
I ordered 6 WC calls this spring/June. All 6 were 1500, but....I haven't ever got them either. Thinking I never will, very sad. I do like the Cody calls.

Wow, I wish you luck in getting them....
"Solo hunter"

WV Flopper

Re-read, looks funny.

I ordered 6 from Cody, for a total of 1500. I ordered for two friends and myself. I wants two in glass and one in slate, have a WC slate that is 30+ years old.

To the sticker guy above.... I got two strikers out of Southern Virginia this summer that are awesome. Diamond wood with a pencil eraser on the tip. Plain out Awesome! Put a slate in the sink and turn on the faucet, it will run!

Tom007

Quote from: WV Flopper on February 09, 2024, 07:09:00 PM
Re-read, looks funny.

I ordered 6 from Cody, for a total of 1500. I ordered for two friends and myself. I wants two in glass and one in slate, have a WC slate that is 30+ years old.

To the sticker guy above.... I got two strikers out of Southern Virginia this summer that are awesome. Diamond wood with a pencil eraser on the tip. Plain out Awesome! Put a slate in the sink and turn on the faucet, it will run!

Nice. The World Class I have is also from the 90's. They are hard to beat....
"Solo hunter"

Bedge7767

Jim