turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Wildlife Biologists in Maine

Started by gehring$17, January 03, 2024, 12:10:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gehring$17

Happy New Year! I am currently planning to hunt Maine this spring and I have emailed and called their game and fish but have not heard back. I am trying to get ahold of a wildlife biologist in the area I want to check out. I have only found a number for the headquarters in that particular area, but have not heard back. Should I try and contact a NWTF chapter or am I just blind? Any help to get me in the right direction would be great. Thanks.

GobbleNut

First off  :wagon: to OG. 
Secondly, keep trying to contact the Maine wildlife agency.  I would be quite surprised if you do not eventually make contact and get some help there. And yes, trying the contact information for the Maine NWTF chapter is a good idea, as well. 
And finally, if you hang around here long enough and "interact appropriately" with others on this forum, you will probably get some valuable help from members here, as well.  However, folks with really low post counts that are looking for information on where to hunt are generally looked upon with some level of suspicion around here. (nothing personal,...but as Joe Friday says..."Just the facts, ma'am")   :D ;D

gehring$17

Haha. Thanks for the welcome. I must have spoken too soon because a wildlife biologist from Maine reached out, which makes sense since the last two weeks were busy with the holidays. Thanks for the reply. I definitely will be sticking around here for a while as I have really enjoyed this forum thus far. Hope ya have a great night.