turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

My Girlfriend Brain Bleed

Started by Sir-diealot, September 05, 2023, 06:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

I am at the hospital with Jane, my girlfriend she has a brain bleed, they have transferred us to the City of Rochester, please pray for her. They say if she doesn't have surgery in 24 hrs. She is going to die. I beg you to please pray for her.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

3bailey3

Dang it Steve... you guys are in my prayers!

Sir-diealot

Quickly updating you, she has a brain aneurysm that is bleeding, they have to go in and do a surgery add some contrast so they can see that bleed and they will then do an angioplasty and either put in metal shunts or use another method I do seal the bleed, I can't remember what it was called I am sorry. Please continue to pray for her. She will have to stay at least 3 weeks, I will have to sell stuff off so I can be here with her, I may have to sell my turkey calls and camera gear so I can be with her as much as possible, I don't care, she is more important.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Quote from: 3bailey3 on September 05, 2023, 08:43:21 PM
Dang it Steve... you guys are in my prayers!
Thank you, She needs continued prayers. I have never been so scared and felt so completely useless in my life.

John Koenig:

Tom007

Steve, we are always with you and your loved ones. God bless you both, we pray for a speedy recovery.....
"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Tom007 on September 06, 2023, 06:48:42 AM
Steve, we are always with you and your loved ones. God bless you both, we pray for a speedy recovery.....
Thank you Tom, they have her in surgery now, it will be at least 3 to 4hrs until she is out, then some time in recovery then transferred back to her room then they will have to get her set up so I won't be able to see her til late afternoon it sounds like. I was not able to see her before she went into surgery, I am very upset about that, I had called and they would not give me any information until shift change and when I called back they said she was in a procedure and when I got here they were already operating on her.

John Koenig:

Greg Massey

Sir-diealot

Well seems her surgery went faster than expected she is done with the surgery right now, they had to put a coil in to stop the bleeding, they're watching her right now I'm still not going to be able to see her for a little bit. She's still not out of the woods yet so please continue to pray for her thank you very much. Oh they're going to have to do another angioplasty next week and sooner if there's any show of pressure on the brain which would indicate additional bleeding. They did not find any other indications of aneurysms. They said she still could have a stroke as a result of the surgery.

John Koenig:

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

Sir-diealot

Quote from: misfire on September 06, 2023, 12:38:38 PM
Prayers sent brother. :cross2:
Thank you.

John Koenig:

eggshell

May our Father in heaven through his son Jesus Christ hear our prayers and heal her body. We lift you both up in his name, to him be the glory.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: eggshell on September 06, 2023, 03:09:43 PM
May our Father in heaven through his son Jesus Christ hear our prayers and heal her body. We lift you both up in his name, to him be the glory.
Thank you very much,

John Koenig:

Gawhitaker

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Sir-diealot

Got here this morning they had to put a feeding tube in her because she was not able to swallow and take her meds and she has been much groggy. Her sister and nephew drove in from MI yesterday,they are going to stay here with her today as I have my first post op checkup today and I have to spend some time with the dog and also find out if her rent has been paid and get that taken care of. My Internet and phone at home will probably get shut off, I need the money to come see her.

John Koenig: