OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Surgery Tomorrow

Started by Sir-diealot, August 31, 2023, 02:59:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir-diealot

Her sister and brother made it from MI so I am here.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Sir-diealot

So my surgery is pretty much ruined, those pins sticking out are supposed to be against the tips of my toes but they have come out, they couldn't put them back in because they were contaminated now. They had to clip them off at the tips of my toes and put new yellow caps back on. Just everything that happened with my girlfriend and not being able to stay off them for a month like I was supposed to destroyed things. I also popped all my stitches and before the bandages were off you could see a , sticky output so that was not good. They put me on a dose of antibiotics and let me know I really couldn't play around with this infection because it was bad and due to it's natural could get to the bone and that would be very bad.

Sent from my moto g pure using Tapatalk

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon