turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

He is our Rock

Started by misfire, August 01, 2023, 08:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust.
Psalm 18:2

Sitting halfway up a huge cliff in Slovenia is the largest cave home in the world—the Predjama Castle. Much of the building rests outside a huge cave and looks like a typical European Renaissance castle, but the interior of the home extends into the cave with passages and tunnels going deeply underground into the cliffside. It was built to provide maximum safety from danger.

Recommended Reading:
Psalm 62:1-8

Our life is like that! While we live exposed to the world, we find safety in the Rock.

Psalm 27:5 says, "For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock."  And Psalm 31:3 says, "For You are my rock and my fortress; therefore, for Your name's sake, lead me and guide me." The disruptive moments we experience in life allow us to rely on God. How encouraging to know we can rely on the Solid Rock when life feels unstable. He is our Refuge in times of trouble.

This Rock is Jesus, yes, He's the One; this rock is Jesus, the only One!
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net