turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Up in Smoke

Started by misfire, June 28, 2023, 03:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

I implore Euodia and I implore Syntyche to be of the same mind in the Lord. And I urge you also, true companion, help these women who labored with me in the gospel.
Philippians 4:2-3

A couple in Liverpool, England, checked into a hotel to celebrate the man's birthday. They got into an argument, and the woman locked herself in the bathroom crying. In anger, the man used his cigarette lighter to set fire to a towel, which triggered the fire alarm. There were eighty wedding guests in the hotel, and none of them appreciated being herded out into the street in the middle of the night in their bedclothes. 1

Recommended Reading:
Philippians 4:1-7

Rightly does James say, "Human anger does not produce the righteousness that God desires" (James 1:20, NIV).

Oh, how God's children need to avoid foolish arguments and damaged relationships. There are too many cases of Euodia and Syntyche in our churches. If there's a broken relationship in your life, ask God to give you the strength to forgive the person and the wisdom to know how to live at peace with them.

At peace with the Father, and at war with His children? It cannot be.
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net