turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Don’s (Yoder) Double Push-Pin Holder

Started by Tom007, June 22, 2023, 03:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Don (Yoder) made me a double Push-Pin Holder that came in the mail today. This holster is awesome, fits 2 Old Gobbler Pushpins in it Perfectly. Very well crafted, there is leather straps inside that cradles the pushpin from sitting on the bottom of the holster. Don added a nice shoulder strap that is adjustable. In addition, he added sheepskin padded strips inside to keep the Push Pins from flopping around. Very well thought out, extremely well crafted. This is a very secure, perfect way to carry these push-pins. Nice job Don!
"Solo hunter"

JeffC

Thats awesome Tom, Don really does a great job with all his holsters.  :z-winnersmiley:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Lcmacd 58

HookedonHooks

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

We aim to please.   ;)

So glad you're happy with it, Tom !!!   Now, go use it on a hundred or so successful hunts !!!    :icon_thumright:
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Tyoung

Tom007

Quote from: Yoder409 on June 22, 2023, 08:41:32 PM
We aim to please.   ;)

So glad you're happy with it, Tom !!!   Now, go use it on a hundred or so successful hunts !!!    :icon_thumright:

Will do brother!
"Solo hunter"

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Turkeybutt

Greg Massey

I like that push pin double holder ... Don does some awesome work that's for sure ...

Tom007

Quote from: Greg Massey on June 24, 2023, 10:15:31 AM
I like that push pin double holder ... Don does some awesome work that's for sure ...

You ain't kidding Greg!
"Solo hunter"

Poppahunts

Turkeys For Tomorrow Member
Life NRA Member
Psalm 91
Life is hard, twice as hard if your stupid
               - John Wayne