Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Ain't no turkeys round here!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, June 20, 2023, 04:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

The wife and I are on a cruise in the middle of the Caribbean Sea, celebrating Team Guns N' Hoses sweet victory in the 2023 Old Gobbler turkey contest.
Needless to say, there ain't no turkeys out here!! Wish you guys were here too!!! Be safe brothers!! Talk at ya soon. :icon_thumright:

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

RutnNStrutn

The closest thing I've seen to a turkey since we left port!!!

Sir-diealot

Enjoy your time, hope to some some pictures.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RutnNStrutn

Thanks Steve!!

Dr Juice

JeffC

Glad to see you were able to get the get the "Grumpies" boat along with the Championship trophy!! Safe travels to you and your wife.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

RutnNStrutn

Thanks Doc J and Jeff!!

TrackeySauresRex

Looks like you got the retirement thing figured out! U2 enjoy  :toothy9:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

RutnNStrutn

Thanks guys!!!

Paulmyr

Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

RutnNStrutn

JeffC

I know if I was a member of the winning team and my captain took off with the Championship Trophy Boat loaded with all the winnings I would be pretty mad.. :angry9: Did any of the team even get an invite??  or did you all get HOSED??   :whip2:   :TooFunny:
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: JeffC on June 22, 2023, 08:02:45 AM
I know if I was a member of the winning team and my captain took off with the Championship Trophy Boat loaded with all the winnings I would be pretty mad.. :angry9: Did any of the team even get an invite??  or did you all get HOSED??   :whip2:   :TooFunny: