Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Congrats to Guns & Hoses

Started by Tom007, June 04, 2023, 11:21:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Congrats to G&H on a well fought battle. You guys harvested some real bombers, Kudos! The fun we all had is second to none. I'd also like to thank the Killer B's. Nothing to be ashamed about, we fought hard and finished with respect and honor. Thanks team! Be safe!
"Solo hunter"

harleytom

Congrats to G&H!  Y'all deserve every accolade. We were right there and you guys were just the better team this year! Proud of the Killer B's also, great job guys, nothing to be ashamed of with the way we competed really a back and forth battle. Best to the finish race I've been a part of and truly a 4 team race at the end. Hope everyone has a fun and safe off season and hope to see everyone back next spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

Yep !!!

CONGRATS to the Hosers !!!    :you_rock:

Went right down to the wire this year.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

RutnNStrutn

Thanks guys!! We've come close a few times, so this year was sweet!!
It was the closest contest yet, and several teams were in contention to the end. Have a good off season, be safe and we'll see y'all next year.  Congrats to everyone!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Tom007

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on June 10, 2023, 08:26:11 PM
Thanks guys!! We've come close a few times, so this year was sweet!!
It was the closest contest yet, and several teams were in contention to the end. Have a good off season, be safe and we'll see y'all next year.  Congrats to everyone!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Amen my brother, be safe!
"Solo hunter"