North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

CONGRATULATIONS!

Started by FullChoke, June 04, 2023, 09:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

Gentlemen,

Congratulations on a fantastic, nail biting, overly-dramatic-for-a-hunting-contest, squeeker of an ending win this year! Well fought guys.

Cheers ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Happy

Congrats to you guys! Y'all did really well. Remember to lift with your legs and not your back when hoisting the virtual trophy. I would hate to see someone hurt themselves. I hope everyone has a safe and fun summer and fall. It was a fun time and hopefully the fun continues

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

Congrats on your winning season and well done on your hunts.

And no sour grapes on the way you all used your sirens and flashing lights to clear out the WMU parking lots for the best hunting spots

Hayudog

Thanks Fullchoke.  Our team finally put all their good birds on one season.

Virtual trophy might cause a few back injuries for sure. This year was decided by less than one good upgrade by multiple teams.

Hope everyone has a safe and fun offseason. Cheers!

GobbleNut

Congratulations to everybody on the GnH team!  You guys had a great season! 
...Hope you have room on the mantle for that trophy,...and don't spend all that prize money in one spot now, ya' hear...   :D ;D

:wav: :wav: :wav: :wav:

Tom007

X10, well done! Congrats..
"Solo hunter"

eggshell

congrats and pat on the back. well done

Paulmyr

As a new member of the Goats this year, I have yet to experience the thrill of victory, only the agony of defeat. I feel like the dude wiping out off the ski jump on the old ABC's Wide World of Sports lead in!

Congratulations gentlemen!!!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

crow

Quote from: Paulmyr on June 04, 2023, 07:18:12 PM
As a new member of the Goats this year, I have yet to experience the thrill of victory, only the agony of defeat. I feel like the dude wiping out off the ski jump on the old ABC's Wide World of Sports lead in!

You know Michigan is in till the 7th, suck it up skippy and show some team commitment.
get back up there with a can of spray paint, a black horse tail and find you an Emu farm for an upgrade

Paulmyr

Quote from: crow on June 04, 2023, 09:11:01 PM
Quote from: Paulmyr on June 04, 2023, 07:18:12 PM

You know Michigan is in till the 7th, suck it up skippy and show some team commitment.
get back up there with a can of spray paint, a black horse tail and find you an Emu farm for an upgrade

I looked into it and only private land tags left. I'm afraid I'm not as swave and deboner as the rest of the team and fear private land is out of my grasp. I've reserved myself to wallow on public ground with the rest of the minions, so I'm left with dreams of next year and the possibilities of attaining the greatness that is to be a Goat!!!!
Paul Myrdahl,  Goat trainee

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them.". John Wayne, The Shootist.

Deputy 14

Dr Juice

Thank you Gentlemen, it is greatly appreciated. Enjoy the summer, and best regards to you and your families.

WildSpur

Thanks everyone!  Thanks to Rut for keeping us all together!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

zelmo1

Congrats on a great year guys, you earned and deserve it. Z

RutnNStrutn

We've come close a few times in the past. So it feels really good to have things go our way this season. Thanks for the kind words guys, and congrats to Team Guns N' Hoses!!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk