Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

The Fat Lady has sung.

Started by FullChoke, June 04, 2023, 09:22:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FullChoke

The 2023 Old Gobbler Turkey Hunting Contest has come to a close and we didn't win. On other breaking news, a big first-time upset win was posted this year by team Guns N' Hoses with a great score of 579.455.  Huge congratulations go out to them for a remarkable season.

This officially ends the 2023 spring turkey season and as always, I am proud to be associated with this amazing team of sportsmen. It's now time to go fishing.

Until next January, Stay Safe, Have Fun, Kill Gobblers.

Cheers  ;D

FullChoke

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

3seasons

Enjoyed it Norman, thanks for all that you do. 
Hope Everyone has a safe and enjoyable off season. 
Looking forward to next year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zelmo1

BBR12

Enjoyed it again Norman. Thanks for keeping it rolling.

cannonball

Thanks for leading the team Norman, we appreciate your efforts. It was great getting to know our team members, hopefully I will be welcomed to participate again next year.

RutnNStrutn

Thanks guys!! It was a very close contest. Congrats to all. Have a good off season, be safe and we'll see y'all next year.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

GuideGun

I wasn't as active as I had hoped during the contest. I shot one bird here in Maine but did not do it with the 20 gauge that I normally hunt with. Guided some other folks to birds. Weird year up here. Never made it out of state as planned. Just all around weird season. One of the folks that I guided killed a pretty good bird that almost scored 63 with a 20 gauge SBE3. Didn't get to hunt my 20 gauge flintlock either as we had such poor weather to start the season.
Matt