Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Go figure, of course, LOL!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, June 03, 2023, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

6 days after the season ends, and this guy struts into my front yard following a hen.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Twowithone

Next seasons objective right there give him a nick name and all. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Dr Juice

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Sir-diealot

I think they carry calendars and watches tucked under their feathers.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

He ain't no dummy. He watched you clean your gun on the picnic table, he knew you were done....lol
"Solo hunter"

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Sir-diealot on June 03, 2023, 08:25:38 PM
I think they carry calendars and watches tucked under their feathers.
I think you're right Steve!!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Tom007 on June 03, 2023, 08:32:48 PM
He ain't no dummy. He watched you clean your gun on the picnic table, he knew you were done....lol

eggshell

There was one in my field the other day. I am used to it, it seems every year birds start showing up on my place after season. They like my fields for bugging, I guess. Mostly it's hens and chicks.

zelmo1

Saw a giant ole boy with a very impressive beard at my late MIL yesterday. He will die of old age if he stays there unless I get permission from the neighbors to use my crossbow there, lol. Z

Happy

Tell me about it. One of my neighbors emus escaped and was trying to make a break for freedom across my yard. I managed to get a magnificent take down and pin for a full 3 count. Got him gathered up and under control to carry him to the back of my truck for a return back to his enclosure. He didn't have much for beard and spurs but I guarantee he would scored 80 on weight alone.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Hayudog

Save him for next season. We used all that we needed this year to obtain the winners Circle. Why do more than we needed!

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Happy on June 04, 2023, 02:02:42 PM
Tell me about it. One of my neighbors emus escaped and was trying to make a break for freedom across my yard. I managed to get a magnificent take down and pin for a full 3 count. Got him gathered up and under control to carry him to the back of my truck for a return back to his enclosure. He didn't have much for beard and spurs but I guarantee he would scored 80 on weight alone.