North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

How bout a little GnH chatter

Started by TrackeySauresRex, May 26, 2023, 10:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrackeySauresRex

:firefighter: :policeman:
  Looks like my season is wrap my OG brothers. It was a great one and I hunted hard. My home state was a great hunt and we were in the game almost everyday. After missing a good one, I was lucky to recover and bust a good one quickly. Yesterday, I never heard a peep but still seen good sign. I heard our piece in Ny was quiet and I didn't go this year, I wasn't able to squeeze it in with what was going on. PenncY was a tough hunt and just couldn't get on em good. The 23' GnH team is doing well right now as the end is getting near.

Enjoy This Memorial Day Weekend All.
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

2023 Guns N' Hoses! We are ready!
:smiley-char092:

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Thebody

Yeah son, we all put up some numbers.  From the rising of the sun till the setting of the same, his name shall be praised!  What a year. 

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Thebody on May 26, 2023, 02:36:41 PM
Yeah son, we all put up some numbers.  From the rising of the sun till the setting of the same, his name shall be praised!  What a year. 

Scott

It was amazing Scott.
Amen!  :mycross:

RutnNStrutn

The TN season ends at sundown on Sunday. But where I hunt, but seems to have already shut down. However, I did see 3 strutters with 5 hens this morning out in a field a few miles from my place. So you never know.
It's been a really good season for GNH, and we're still in the lead for the title. Hopefully this is going to be our year!!
Be safe brothers, and check back to see if we pull it off.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Mountainburd

Congrats to everyone. It's looking good for us but it's not over until it's over. With that being said, in addition to killing a lot of high scoring birds, I believe this is the first year in a long time where everyone on the team killed a bird. I can remember some seasons where we don't even get nine. So very well done

Sir-diealot

It has been very quiet in NY from everyone I have talked with, most of the gobbling I have heard was on the roost and then nothing. Only strutting I saw was opening day and nothing since then. I have been the only person on 93 acres since the 11th but I have not been able to explore in much because of a problem I have been having with my foot.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Deputy 14

We're wrapped up here in WV. Hope you guys had a good season.

Twowithone

Got a couple more days in Pa. I mean the woods have been dead their not responding to anything even real crows u cant get a shock gobble.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

WildSpur

We close on 5/30.  I didn't get a 2nd tag this year so I have no field reports.  Hoping we have a successful hatch this year!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Dr Juice

I'm going up tomorrow for a two day hunt. Hopefully, I will have some action at the very least. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend and please spend a moment of silence for our fallen service members.

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Dr Juice on May 27, 2023, 07:10:28 AM
I'm going up tomorrow for a two day hunt.
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend and please spend a moment of silence for our fallen service members.
Good luck and amen!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Dr Juice on May 27, 2023, 07:10:28 AM
I'm going up tomorrow for a two day hunt. Hopefully, I will have some action at the very least. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend and please spend a moment of silence for our fallen service members.

GetUM!

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Hayudog

Didn't get a lot of days in this year. Glad to have connected on the one I did.  It's closed in Calif and Idaho. I need to plan more hunts, it commits me to getting out there. Maybe we can get a couple of guys together for a destination hunt next year.

Memorial Day. Thoughts and prayers to those that gave it all for our continued freedom.

Thebody

Quote from: Hayudog on May 28, 2023, 12:40:49 PM
Didn't get a lot of days in this year. Glad to have connected on the one I did.  It's closed in Calif and Idaho. I need to plan more hunts, it commits me to getting out there. Maybe we can get a couple of guys together for a destination hunt next year.

Memorial Day. Thoughts and prayers to those that gave it all for our continued freedom.
I'd be down for a cool hunt.  I'm looking for a Merriam or Gould.  Maybe Osceola if it doesn't break the bank

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Thebody on May 29, 2023, 12:04:36 PM
Quote from: Hayudog on May 28, 2023, 12:40:49 PM

I'd be down for a cool hunt.  I'm looking for a Merriam or Gould.  Maybe Osceola if it doesn't break the bank

Can we bring our 2023 Championship trophy ?