OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Gobblers in Middle TN  (Read 878 times)

Offline Tnandy

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
Gobblers in Middle TN
« on: May 15, 2023, 04:05:40 PM »
I was looking at these old threads, and was wondering what other hunters was hearing and seeing in TN? I live in basically the southern part of middle TN. and sure seems like things are about wound up with a little under 2 weeks left. Got in tight on a tom this morning but a hen come along and ruined my plans, lol. He did gobble later in the morning around 9:30 but to no avail. Any other Tennesseans seeing much action at this point??

Offline Vintage

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Gobblers in Middle TN
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2023, 09:31:40 PM »
Is tennessee season still on?

Offline Tnandy

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2023, 09:23:44 PM »
GOT ONE MORE WEEK AND ITS OVER. INSTEAD OF ENDING MIDMAY AS NORMAL, WE OPENED 2 WEEKS LATER AND WILL CLOSE 2 WEEKS LATER

Offline dillioncricket

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2023, 02:50:38 AM »
I was looking at these old threads, and was wondering what other hunters was hearing and seeing in TN? I live in basically the southern part of middle TN. and sure seems like things are about wound up with a little under 2 weeks left. Got in tight on a tom this morning but a hen come along and ruined my plans, lol. He did gobble later in the morning around 9:30 but to no avail. Any other Tennesseans seeing much action at this point??

Sent from my TECNO BD4h using Tapatalk