OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by CG1997, May 13, 2023, 09:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CG1997

Beautiful cocobolo 3" copper pot from Mr.Mike Yingling. Call has never left the house. Will include his carbon tip striker as well. 50tyd. Prefer PayPal goods and services(buyer pays the 3% fee) or Postal Money order and will ship once received.

ChesterCopperpot

Read the classifieds rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CG1997

golfernash

Not the point! Read the rules

CG1997

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on May 13, 2023, 09:21:45 PM

So I'm expected to sell a call for $22 just because I have that many post? What a joke ???? if you need references I can give references. I'm not here to rip anybody off but I damn sure am not just going to give a call away either. PayPal goods and services or Postal Money order are the safest ways to do a deal, it's the not so bright people paying by other methods that are getting ripped off by sellers. If you're not smart enough to pay by a method you're protected by then you don't belong in online classifieds anyhow

CG1997

Quote from: golfernash on May 13, 2023, 09:28:24 PM
Not the point! Read the rules
What's the point? What am I missing here? Maybe you should read the rules or point out which rule I'm breaking? This is my only post in the classifieds, I posted pictures, PayPal goods and service or postal Money order are the payment options, I've offered to provide references, I'm not selling a call for $22 just because people aren't smart enough to protect themselves when buying things. That would be the only "rule" I'm breaking.

CG1997

Update. $23 for pot and striker plus $27 for shipping. Buyer adds 3% PayPal fee

golfernash

See post #5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CG1997

Quote from: golfernash on May 13, 2023, 10:14:14 PM
See post #5

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I updated the post. I only want $23 for the call and striker. Plus shipping which is $27

RiverBuck

Seems legit. Well played.

Alabama556

CG1997

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: CG1997 on May 13, 2023, 09:29:31 PM

So I'm expected to sell a call for $22 just because I have that many post? What a joke ???? if you need references I can give references. I'm not here to rip anybody off but I damn sure am not just going to give a call away either. PayPal goods and services or Postal Money order are the safest ways to do a deal, it's the not so bright people paying by other methods that are getting ripped off by sellers. If you're not smart enough to pay by a method you're protected by then you don't belong in online classifieds anyhow
Don't know why in the world you're cussing at me just because I suggested you read the forum's rules. The rules are there to protect members, and particularly important at a moment when we've had increased scammers over the past month or two. If you've got a problem with the forum rules, take it up with the admin, or go find another forum.

fishr64

Or make 24 more posts and you're good. There are many easy ways to do so with very little effort.

CG1997

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on May 14, 2023, 01:00:10 PM
Quote from: CG1997 on May 13, 2023, 09:29:31 PM

Don't know why in the world you're cussing at me just because I suggested you read the forum's rules. The rules are there to protect members, and particularly important at a moment when we've had increased scammers over the past month or two. If you've got a problem with the forum rules, take it up with the admin, or go find another forum.

I'm not cussing you at all, I get that rules are rules. But they don't necessarily make sense to me. Either way, im at 50 posts now.