Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Everyone please check

Started by twyatt, May 07, 2023, 09:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twyatt

Can everyone please check out the "Running Score" thread at the top and make sure everything I have is correct.   I've been gone for 4 days and it looks like a lot has happened and I don't want to miss anything or get anything wrong.   If I've missed any birds or gotten any numbers wrong, I apologize, and please post it here or PM me and I'll quickly get it corrected.

crow

Word on the street is Tom 006.9 shot his on a free range Bronze Breasted turkey farm.

Better to check into it now and save the embarrassment later on

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: twyatt on May 07, 2023, 09:44:30 AM
Can everyone please check out the "Running Score" thread at the top and make sure everything I have is correct.   I've been gone for 4 days and it looks like a lot has happened and I don't want to miss anything or get anything wrong.   If I've missed any birds or gotten any numbers wrong, I apologize, and please post it here or PM me and I'll quickly get it corrected.
I checked out the running score for y'all. You have the team 25 points too many. Not sure where you went to school at. Please adjust your team score by minus 25.
Just kidding of course. You guys are doing great!! We only lead y'all by 5 points. And a 5 point lead is not a safe margin. I know we both have guys looking for upgrades. This is the tightest competition I recall. Good luck, but not too good.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk