Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Great morning in Wyoming

Started by harleytom, May 05, 2023, 01:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harleytom

Buddy and I tagged out this morning in Wyoming. Birds gobbling good and responding to calls. Wind was pretty strong, as usual out here. No upgrade for the team but this wraps up my 2023 season. Good luck to everyone still hunting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yoder409

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful birds !!!!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

harleytom

Quote from: harleytom on May 05, 2023, 01:05:36 PM
Buddy and I tagged out this morning in Wyoming. Birds gobbling good and responding to calls. Wind was pretty strong, as usual out here. No upgrade for the team but this wraps up my 2023 season. Good luck to everyone still hunting.

JeffC

Congrats to you both, beautiful Toms in beautiful country.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

POk3s

Couple of perfect merriams there boys. Just leave one for me ;)

harleytom

Quote from: POk3s on May 06, 2023, 09:31:16 PM
Couple of perfect merriams there boys. Just leave one for me ;)
Gobbling good between Hulett and Alzada when we left!

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

RutnNStrutn

My hunting partner and I hunted SD and Wyoming last spring in the same general area. We took in the Badlands, Devil's Tower, Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park and more. Plus we scored on some beautiful birds.
It was an awesome trip, I'm sure you'll agree. Congrats to you guys on your gobblers.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Vintage

biged

Beautiful country congratulations on two nice gobblers

Jroddc

Congrats guys! Beautiful out there!

harleytom

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 07, 2023, 05:38:15 PM
My hunting partner and I hunted SD and Wyoming last spring in the same general area. We took in the Badlands, Devil's Tower, Mt. Rushmore, Custer State Park and more. Plus we scored on some beautiful birds.
It was an awesome trip, I'm sure you'll agree. Congrats to you guys on your gobblers.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Yeah, we did the same sightseeing. I've been in that area several times for Sturgis so know the roads pretty well. My buddy didn't find Iron Mountain Road as appealing as I do, lol. Thanks