Started by Old Gobbler, April 30, 2023, 08:32:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MISSISSIPPI Double beard

They call him...Kenny..Kenny

Lcmacd 58

Old Gobbler

Quote from: HookedonHooks on April 30, 2023, 08:45:11 PM
Quote from: turkey stew on April 30, 2023, 08:43:08 PM
Did Zelmo win since he is a first time buyer with 1000+ posts?
Zelma ain't a first time buyer either. His wife stole his.

Looks like maybe you're the winner?
possibly..I'll get it figured out in good time

Guys I want you to know that I'm pretty much selling exclusively on OG and making a effort to take care of the long time members here who have been out to get a call for years and years now , I'm prioritizing the members here and giving opportunities to everyone across the board

I'm also trying to get folks that have zero calls ..a call

I had to make a very long post on the OG FB page cause I get constant messages from folks wanting a call via social media texts , emails etc ..

Every year I get closer to retirement, and eventually relax and probably make more calls than what I've been doing ..

I will say this had I not pulled the plug on the Waiting list a few years back I would be well ...well over a 10 year wait and half of those people are cabinet collectors, so it's a hassle right now but better than waiting years and years

Shannon

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

spurs2bgobblin

Appreciate what you do man! Both with the forum and the calls. I read more than I post but it has been a wealth of info!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"In the South it's an understanding. To a turkey hunter, it's a life not subject to change. They know it's crazy. But to them, to us, it's worth it."

Lcmacd 58

Quote from: spurs2bgobblin on April 30, 2023, 09:07:44 PM
Appreciate what you do man! Both with the forum and the calls. I read more than I post but it has been a wealth of info!
I couldn't have said it better .....

zelmo1

For the record, I did get a call. I was on the tail end of the last list that Shannon honored. I waited 3plus , possibly 4, years to get it. And yes, I gave it to my wife. I cried, but it was my choice. I try to win one for myself with almost zero chance, but I keep trying. If it's my turn to win, then I will gladly take it. As soon as I see the post I try to get it, I don't read it. Whatever the rule is, I agree with. With the 1st time buyer on only certain ones, hopefully everyone gets one. I haven't won a call, I waited my turn per the previous situation. Whoever gets it, Congrats. Z

MS Boy

Yes Congrats to Winner

Tom007

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 30, 2023, 08:46:52 PM
Quote from: turkey stew on April 30, 2023, 08:43:08 PM
Did Zelmo win since he is a first time buyer with 1000+ posts?
probably..I'll straighten it out in the next few days

Hope he is the winner. Lord knows he's been trying hard for one. Great forum member as well......
"Solo hunter"

DFelico

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon