Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New York Opener Tomorrow

Started by Tom007, April 30, 2023, 08:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom007

Heading out to NY for the opener tomorrow. Fingers crossed, looks like where I'm going there will be a break in the rain till late afternoon. A bit windy, but hunt-able. Good luck to all......
"Solo hunter"

JeffC

Good luck Tom, have a safe and successful hunt. Stayed home yesterday after they called for rain, woke up to no rain, light mist. After getting soaked Thursday needed some dry time.. Look forward to some great pictures and story.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Yoder409

Good luck up there !!!

Supposed to be a cold, rainy, cruddy week a bit south of there.  Hope the birds are playin' the game for ya !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

harleytom

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mikejd

Good luck. Heading up on Friday. Hope there are more birds around then last year.

Tom007

Thank you very much. Good luck to all of you too!
"Solo hunter"

a_jabbo

Hope you had some luck out there, Tom!!

Tom007

No rain, decided to sit. Had a hen come in at 7, stayed with me till 10:30. No gobbles, I think they were worn out from getting soaked. Gonna try in AM, still calling for showers but I am going to give it a whirl. Run&Gun though, want to cover some ground......
"Solo hunter"

Yoder409

They not calling for snow where you're hunting ??
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.