Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

We're #1, we're #1...... for now!!!

Started by RutnNStrutn, April 28, 2023, 01:34:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

We're currently edging out Team Limbhangers by a mere 4 or 5 points. So we need to put the hammer down for the stretch.
We need some of our team that hasn't scored yet to bump off some of our lower scoring birds. Those who have scored need to keep on trying for upgrades.
This is our year!! Team Guns N' Hoses 2023!!!! Let's do this brothers!!!!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

TrackeySauresRex

^^ I'm on it Captain! I got one on a leash  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Twowithone

I got 3 of them rascals on a leash just saw them again tday at 1:10 threw the kitchen sink at em Saturday nothing till 11:35 was calling and he gobbled but never came to the party next thing you know it,s 12:00 noon quitting time Im all over them in the morning.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: Twowithone on April 30, 2023, 05:26:26 PM
I got 3 of them rascals on a leash just saw them again tday at 1:10 threw the kitchen sink at em Saturday nothing till 11:35 was calling and he gobbled but never came to the party next thing you know it,s 12:00 noon quitting time Im all over them in the morning.

Get Em!  :fud: :OGani:

WildSpur

No go yesterday for us.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

RutnNStrutn

Keep at it brothers!!!!

RutnNStrutn

Team Limbhangers has updated their score. We are still in first place...... BUT only by 3.8006 points. We need some upgrades and some guys who haven't scored yet to bump up our lower scoring birds.
Come on Gunners and Hosers!!! This is our best showing ever. Let's do this!!! This is OUR year!!!!

Mountainburd

Pa was a no go for me so I may be stuck where I'm at, unless I head back up there later in the season.  Keep at it guys!

Deputy 14

I've got 3 weekends left here in WV. I may kille a bird but and upgrade is unlikely with these mountain gobblers.

Dr Juice

Hello Gents. I scored a decent two year old earlier today. I will post pictures soon.

RutnNStrutn

Congrats Doc!!

TrackeySauresRex