News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

The official Yoder409 holster pre-order list

Started by Yoder409, April 25, 2023, 01:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

OK.

Shannon pretty much covered that the final version product is a thing......... complete with a YouTube video.  Kudos !!!    :icon_thumright:

So, folks have been "getting on the list" for months, now.  And that's great !!  The response has been AWESOME !!!  But, by this point, I have people "getting on the list" in 3 different threads AND via PM.  I'm going to sort through ALL of that and that's no problem.  I will still organize "the list" by chronological order of your original PM or post to me.  In other words..........first come first served.

BUT............ Just in case I miss someone............

Whether you have posted or PM'ed your wishes for a holster previously............or whether you just decided you want one now...........please just reply here to this post so that I don't miss anyone.

Thank you ALL for you're patience AND your awesome, enthusiastic response to this project.

Don
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Brianb3006

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

GuideGun

I'd love one of the first ones. My season here in Maine opens next week and I've got clients coming. Would love to hunt Shannon's call, but want to protect it.
Matt

chbarnha

I want one for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoot em in the pecker.... you know the beak

Old Gobbler

I measured it last night there is about a inch clearance on the  top and the bottom from my personal call

What I'll do is make a second video with measurements in the near future

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

HookedonHooks

Big Jeremy

Yep. Gonna need one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lcmacd 58

I'm in for 2 for the 1st run
I'll get more after everyone gets a chance

Thnx

LeRoy

zelmo1

I am in for one as well. It will make a good present for the wife, since she guilted me out of the call. Z

jwp0020

jwp0020

If I could get two, that would be fantastic.  If not, I understand completely. 

WAGinVA

I would like two (if available).  I would be happy with one and can get another later if that works better for all concerned.

Tyoung

NCSWAMPFOX

thanks for opportunity, please put me on list for one.