turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Don Stear Push Pin Holster

Started by Old Gobbler, April 23, 2023, 07:24:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Okay ...one thing I forgot to mention is that there is a internal strap support that suspends the box of the call and keeps the pin from touching the bottom of the holster  I'll make a follow up video with lighting to see the inside  , more detail etc

I will likely post up in a few days with all the contact info etc..

Shannon
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Lcmacd 58

I'm in .... that's quality stuff

the Ward

Nice work, looks like a very nice and elegant solution!

worth612000

Very Nice, can't wait to see how the internal strap works

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom007

Quote from: the Ward on April 27, 2023, 10:45:42 AM
Nice work, looks like a very nice and elegant solution!

His stuff looks so well made, you don't see work like that anymore. Well done Don!
"Solo hunter"

outdoors

Like to plan ahead , I know put the horse before the carriage
Would like to get one ,  need to plan ahead
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

Zobo

Highly quality protection. I don't see how you couldn't get one of these if you have one of Shannon's calls or any good pushpin that you intend to use. Nice solution, impressive craftsmanship!
Stand still, and consider the wonderous works of God  Job:37:14

Tom007

Quote from: Zobo on April 28, 2023, 10:29:25 AM
Highly quality protection. I don't see how you couldn't get one of these if you have one of Shannon's calls or any good pushpin that you intend to use. Nice solution, impressive craftsmanship!

100% agree!. I need Don to make me a double holster to carry 2 with Rings So I can attach it t my bino-harness carry them like binoculars......
"Solo hunter"

the Ward

Quote from: Tom007 on April 28, 2023, 01:01:36 PM
Quote from: Zobo on April 28, 2023, 10:29:25 AM

100% agree!. I need Don to make me a double holster to carry 2 with Rings So I can attach it t my bino-harness carry them like binoculars......
I just had a funny thought when I read this of crisscrossed bandoliers with a call and shotgun ammo
on each one like a character in an old western movie. "Have calls, will hunt" lol!

the Ward

Is there a rough estimate on the price yet?

Yoder409

Thanks, fellers, for all the kind words !! 

There SHOULD BE some of these holsters in hand and ready to go very shortly.  My gut feeling is that they are going to be $60/TYD.

I will begin PM'ing folks the SECOND that I have some ready to ship.  Thanks again for the great support !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

At least, for the folks getting this first run of holsters, we will set the price at $55/ea TYD.

Thank you !!!
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Lcmacd 58

tad1

That's some beautiful and functional leather work, nice job!!

JT

MossyOak92