Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Not so good news....

Started by RutnNStrutn, April 21, 2023, 12:30:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

We're down to 5th place. Hopefully some of our northern team members will start hunting soon. Good luck guys!!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Mountainburd

Yikes. Yea it's been quiet around here. I know Pa starts next week, so that's Wildspur and twowithone.

TrackeySauresRex

5th place? With 4 birds to check?? Sounds like we got em where we want em!
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Hayudog

I start next week. Hopeful , it's been a long wait.

Twowithone

6 and a wake up. Heading out now 5:00 AM checking on these rascals. Cant physically go in the woods cause today starts the youth hunt dont want to screw some young kids hunt up but Ill listen for gobbles and gun reports where Im going and get a good assesment of it.
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

TrackeySauresRex

I might as well add to not so good news.... ::)

A trail cam photo came through a wee bit ago of a hunter passing through on public I'm about to hunt on  this Monday. I said to my boy guarantee this guy is calling to the birds before the season. 5 minutes later a major Tom is in the photo. Later he switched the camera to video mode sure enough the worst helper on the face of the earth  :TrainWreck1:
Why do people do such stupid Shtuff before the season?   :bike2:

WildSpur

I am anxiously awaiting Friday to head to camp with Lil'Spur in tow.  New for me country so fingers crossed. 

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Cluck more, yelp less

Deputy 14

Gonna hunt the morning in TN and still have 4 weeks of WV season. I'll go roost blast one if I have to.

RutnNStrutn

Glad we're about to get the team in full swing. Good luck guys. :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

With Deputy 14's harvest we moved to 4th place, but we only trail 3rd place by 3 points. With our team about to be in full swing we have a chance to make some noise. Good luck brothers!! Shoot 'em in the face!!

Mountainburd

Good luck everyone. I killed two more birds in Virginia last week but neither were an upgrade: it's been a great season but my streak with 60 plus big birds seems to have subsided. Heading to Pa for their opener this weekend. Unless I kill an upgrade there which is unlikely I'm stuck where I am.

RutnNStrutn

We slipped up to 3rd place. And if Trackey and I would quit missing, we might be in the lead!!
Good luck brothers and shoot straight!!

TrackeySauresRex

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on April 27, 2023, 01:12:33 AM
We slipped up to 3rd place. And if Trackey and I would quit missing, we might be in the lead!!

:TooFunny:

I'm back JimBo!  :funnyturkey:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: TrackeySauresRex on April 27, 2023, 10:52:51 PM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on April 27, 2023, 01:12:33 AM

I'm back JimBo!

Good job Johnny!!!!