OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Congrats to the winners

Started by zelmo1, April 16, 2023, 08:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zelmo1

Contrast to the winners, you guys are amazing.  I'm waiting for the 2000 minimum post call, lol. Z

turkey stew

I wish you the best of luck! I could be given a 10 second advantage and still get out posted by 10 people! :TooFunny: I live in a rural area, have a $50 phone, and am not tech savvy. I would have a better chance at winning the lottery and I do'nt play. Congrats to the winners!

Lcmacd 58

Yea .... rural old guy here... I'll keep trying but my main intention is getting a few hunting tips here and there.  I really like the instructional stuff shannon puts up here.
My main advantage over most is patience and perseverance.

Riley1

turkey stew

I know patience and perserverance and it wont pay off at my age.  :TooFunny:I know my odds are slim to none.

Old Gobbler

*****Disclaimer*** not responsible for lower back pain caused from overloaded vests with gobblers in them

Probably the nicer ones with ivory Inlays will be something in the order of 500- 1000 post minimum post counts
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Lcmacd 58

Slim to none fits old ... rural .... slow
Lol

Lcmacd 58

And my post count ain't there.   

Tom007

Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 16, 2023, 09:17:49 PM
*****Disclaimer*** not responsible for lower back pain caused from overloaded vests with gobblers in them

Probably the nicer ones with ivory Inlays will be something in the order of 500- 1000 post minimum post counts

Those inlay calls are off the charts. Wow!!!
"Solo hunter"

the Ward

Quote from: Tom007 on April 17, 2023, 06:54:44 AM
Quote from: Old Gobbler on April 16, 2023, 09:17:49 PM

Those inlay calls are off the charts. Wow!!!
They are for sure!