OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The RESPONSE - Please read

Started by lightsoutcalls, June 28, 2011, 12:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lightsoutcalls

I'm sure some of you have heard about the day or prayer and fasting initiated by Goveror Rick Perry of TX.  Please take the time to check out the link below.  Watch the brief video.  Click on the available tabs and get an understanding about what this REALLY is.  Watching the big 3 news networks or CNN, if you hear anything about it, it will be with a hard left slant.  Some will have you believe it is a political stunt.  A key to disspelling that line of thought is found on the page titled "Leadership".  Gov. Perry was the "initiator" the idea man behind the event.  He recognized the current state of our country and the need as Christians to take action.  From there, he delegated to others to plan the event.  The liberal media would have you believe it is all about Gov. Perry.  They will likely try to dig up any dirt they can about the man to shift your focus from the great spiritual, moral, financial needs of this nation to the limitations and potential failures of a man.  I probably don't need to remind us, but for argument's sake, the Bible tells us:

Romans 3:23

New International Version (NIV)

23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,

That said, the failures of a given individual should be a non-issue when it comes to seeking God's mercy and the restoration of God's favor for our country.  We have to focus on the real issue at hand.  
    Something that really got my attention on the "Leadership" page was the recruitment of the folks from IHOP - the International House of Prayer - in Kansas City, Missouri.  If you aren't familiar with this organization, they have teams of people praying and praising God literally 24-7-365.  With that kind of leadership and focus, the arguments about this being a political stunt go straight out the window for me.  Enough of my rambling... check it out.

http://theresponseusa.com/

Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!