OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Newbe with Favorite Verse

Started by Footballer, June 28, 2011, 09:19:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Footballer

Hey guys. I just wanted to share with everyone a verse that has been my "life verse."

Jeremiah 29:11- "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Just a quick story on how this verse has impacted my life. The Lord blessed me with a great Senior football season and I was fortunate enough to be recruited by several colleges. My mother is a prayer warrior and this was the verse she prayed for me as I went through the stages of deciding which college to attend.

On one of my college visits, I had toured all the facilities and ended the visit in the head coach's office. As we were finishing up in his office, I looked up and saw this exact verse framed on his wall. I ended up having a great career at this college and just so happened to meet my wife.

drenalinld

BOFF

God is good!!

He will always provide for us, and tend to our needs, when we have Him first in our lives!!

Thanks for sharing!! It's quite amazing how he assures us of his plans, when we are searching his ways.

God Bless,
David B.

Roostem33

Thanks for sharing, one of my favorites also.

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)