News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Desert Ironwood #3

Started by Old Gobbler, April 07, 2023, 06:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

What nice call !

Desert Ironwood with blackwood pin and paddle 275 plus 8 for shipping ...cash app preferred

All I ask is you kill some nice ones with it !

I have 1 more for tonight after this one
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

bwhana

DFelico

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Lcmacd 58

Dang
These these guys are quik

bwhana

PM sent, thanks again for sharing these with us. Can't wait to call in some birds with it!

kwarner

Tyoung

Congrats on scoring that turkey killer!!

JeffC

Quote from: bwhana on April 07, 2023, 06:28:40 PM
Me
Congratulations on scoring a great call! I am waiting on 1 of Yoders holster's also, have 3 different holsters from him, all worth the money. Good luck this season.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

bwhana

Quote from: JeffC on April 08, 2023, 03:24:41 PM
Quote from: bwhana on April 07, 2023, 06:28:40 PM
Me
Congratulations on scoring a great call! I am waiting on 1 of Yoders holster's also, have 3 different holsters from him, all worth the money. Good luck this season.
Thanks and I am watching that thread to get one for it!

Lcmacd 58

If you dont get in in under 15 seconds you dont have a chance ...... lol

bwhana

I had been trying to get one of these for a very long time myself, like everyone else, and I admit my heart rate doubled when I actually saw my post first in line. I'm very grateful to Shannon for making these available for hunters and will cherish this one for the rest of my hunting days and already told my sons they will have to fight it out for it when I pass on.

I will also share that when I switched to iPhone from Samsung, Tapatalk notifications stopped working entirely. I finally contacted Tapatalk support and they did something on their server on Monday and I finally was able to get the notifications again.  Since he reset me on the server, all notifications seem to be way faster than they were on the android phone, so you may want to reach out to Tapatalk and have them reset your account too. Even with that, it was still too slow in the first two calls, but lucky on the third.

I hope everyone has a blessed Easter with family and friends!

bwhana

Today is a great day - thanks Shannon!  A real work of art and I can't wait to take her out tomorrow morning!

turkey stew

Sweet looking caller! Have an awesome hunt!